Monday, September 1, 2014

START.STOP.CONTINUE | #30Layer30Days: Day 1


  Hello everyone, this month is going to be special. I am just starting school again, and it is also sickle cell awareness month! My organization GSCW will be doing fun things this month to bring a much needed awareness for sickle cell! Also this month is GG Renee (of All the Many Layers)'s  30 Layers 30 Days challenge. I signed up for this challenges, because I love challenges and this challenge will help me through self discovery and renewal. So without further ado, here is the first prompt:


START
I want to start taking myself seriously. I want to start  communicating better. I am not sure why, but the last few months I have been cutting people off unintentionally. I have let my sadness stop me from doing things that I love or keep me from trying harder at making myself happy. I want to start determination, and start vlogging, and blogging again, you know, doing things that I enjoy again. To start taking care of my health mentally and physically and really focus on becoming a better me, and believing in myself. I want more love, more happiness, to start dating and hanging out with friends again. The baby step  I can start is checking off the list of tasks, and telling myself I can do it. I want to start my journey and never stop or put it on hold again.

STOP
There needs to be a definite stop in my procrastination. To stop thinking and saying negative thoughts about myself, or anyone. To stop expecting too much from friends and family. What I am tolerating or feeding off of is my lack of energy and drive. I think that I also need to stop wasting time and money that doesn't help me to achieve my goals, but instead hurts me in the end.

CONTINUE
To dream, and dream big, and not let anyone deter me from my dreams. To show off my talents and continue letting people know what I can and will do. I  can  also continue being nice when people test me, haha! But on a serious note, I think that I should continue to follow my goals, and to inspire myself and others as well.

Quote of the Day-
"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare
to the jeweled vision of a life started anew.” 
 AberjhaniJourney through the Power of the Rainbow: Quotations from a Life Made Out of Poetry

There you have it! I finished the first day of the 30 day challenge whoop, whoop! If you want to sign up, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment