Wednesday, September 3, 2014

FAVORITE MISTAKE | #30Layers30Days: Day 3

My favorite mistake, is when I learned that I was emitting bad energy to my life. I looked back into a car accident I had years ago.It was my first car and my first year of college in a different  state. A cop had smashed into me, and losing control of the vehicle I smashed into a house. Luckily, I was alive and left unscathed. My witnesses proclaimed that I was a good driver, but I really  knew someone above was watching me that day.

    I couldn't believe this was happening to me. "I'm a good person!" I thought to my self, ''why do bad things keep happening to me?" It was a mixture of feeling thankful and yet angry at the situation. Fast-forward to years later I realized that I caused the crash,

   I read Iyanla Vanzant's book..... It helped me realize that I was the one emitting negative energy and with that negative things would happen. They also talk about this in The Secret as well. During that time, i was heavily depressed, I hated my new school, I felt alone, defeated, and unsure of my future...if there was a future. I hated everyone, and thta hate grew as I walked on campus.That energy I felt towards everyone and soon myself was what probably caused the crash.

Of course, it was the police officer's fault who hit me. But if I had exuded more positivity and not hatred, my life would reflect that as well. So now , I've learned and it is one of the most important lessons I try to take with me everyday.

Quote of the Day:
“You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.” 
― Stephen RichardsThink Your way to Success: Let Your Dreams Run Free



There you have it! I finished the third day of the 30 day challenge whoop, whoop! If you want to sign up, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment