Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Celebrities Who Embrace Their Flaws!


  Hello everyone! I hope you guys had a great mother's day! I got my mama a candle because I am a college student with no job! But she said she likes it and it was kind of  expensive for a candle, so I'm glad she does. Anywho,  I am making this post about celebrities and their physical flaws and how they embrace it, because a lot of people look up to celebrities and think ohmigod they are just soo perfect. However no one is! I don't understand how being famous makes you perfect, but okay here's a list of celebrities that embrace their flaws.


1. Anne Hathaway--Prominent Features



      I've liked Anne Hathaway since the Princess Diaries. I just think she is gorgeous and she has prominent features like big eyes, ears,  and teeth but she still looks stunning whenever I see her on the red carpet. It actually makes her unique and shows that you dont have to have quaint little features to be beautiful! Yeah you go Hathaway with your shiny Oscar!


2.  Grace Jones--Androgyny



I love Grace Jones from her razor-sharp cheekbones to her high top fade! Even though the Jamaican singer, actress and model is androgynous, it's what made her the fashion icon she is today. Like Hathaway she shows that having strong features can be a beautiful thing.Plus, it's her fashion and flair that has influenced big pop stars like Madonna and Rihanna!


3. Padma Lakshmi--Scar
\

Padma Lakshmi is a model and has written award-winning cookbooks like Easy Exotic, and also hosts Top Chef on Bravo. Another seemingly confident celeb whose physical flaw seems to be her scar located on her right arm. As someone with many scars myself, I admire Padma for not hiding her scar, but wearing outfits that reveal the scar she got from a car accident like the one above.

4. Rebel Wilson--Plus size



  Rebel is pretty and funny what more could you ask for? Even though the world is obsessed with being the perfect size, she's fine with who she is. She brings in the confidence that has leads her to star in blockbuster movies (do people still say blockbuster?), hosting the MTV movie awards, and  now her own show on ABC called Super Fun Night !

5. Tyra Banks--Big Forehead



Tyra! Tyra! As stated in a  previous entry, I loved the Tyra Show, some may have found it annoying I guess but I really wish the show did not go off the air! Anyway, if anyone knows this supermodel/actress/children's book author/ Emmy-award winning talk show host/ ANTM host is that she embraces her big ol' five head. That's right you wont see her wearing bangs much, nevertheless she is still beautiful! Honorable mention in this category goes to Rihanna.

This is the list I've compiled so far, but stay tuned because I might add more to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment